Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goodbye Warhammer

WHAT?! What does he mean good bye warhammer? Yeah I've decided upon it. After alot of careful reflection while I've been away from he hobby for the last eight weeks, I've decided to get rid of my stuff. I think the hobby will always hold a special place in my heart, but I feel less and less like my time and money is really fulfilling my wants in life. Its goign to be very hard for me. I've always said I don't think i could ever quit this hobby, that Im too attached to it. That sentence in itself is reason enough for my choice. Its a drug to me. I can't stop collecting or painting or lusting after shiny new armies, and I've been forced to prostitute my self (commissioned work) to pay for my habit. So, Ill say it here. I'm giving up miniatures war gaming for good. ;_;. Goodbye Warhammer...I'll miss you.

1 comment: