Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Me, Myself, And my angels

In this first blog of mine, Ill be showcasing my ever growing dark angels space marine army. Ive got around 1500 points painted, and 1000 or so points yet to come, and gradually they will be added to the blog.

As for me, Ive been playing and painting miniatures for almost five years now. My introduction to the game of 40k was at A local Games-Workshop, where I fell in love with the space marines as soon as I saw what I would later learn to be an ultra marines army. Of course, my army deviated from the men in blue, the Dark Angels clearly caught my fancy. I fell in love with the painting side of the hobby as soon as I dipped my first brush, in to that first pot of Dark Angels Green Paint. Over the course of five years my painting skills have of course improved immensely. (Aided by my inability to drybrush properly).

This year I was proud to take home the silver young bloods trophy, at the 08 games day golden demon competition, for my Dark Angels Sergeant. (I will post pictures). In the future I will be posting photos of my D.A. Also, in future blogs my W.I.P. Genswick/Witch hunters force will have a spot. As well as a planned Imperial Fists Scout army. So, if you happen to stumble upon this blog before I post anything, or put a link in my B&C Profile, then, just gimme a couple weeks.

No comments: